Product Series Description
Our WTS and WTL Series Water Well Pressure Tanks are designed according to the ASME CODE Section VIII – Div. 1 using the latest technology in terms of manufacturing processes and quality control.
Available in standard 150 psi maximum working pressure. Intended for use in hydropneumatic well water systems, these tanks maintain the system pressure when the pump is not operating and protects the pump by reducing the number of startups.
All models are fitted with a replaceable bladder.
Features & Benefits
|ASME Code Section VIII, DIV 1||UM Stamped|
|Max Working Pressure||150 psi|
|Max Temperature||240° F (115° C)|
|Factory precharge pressure||38 psi|
|Design||Models up to 12.0 gals are "two shell" design.|
|Design||Models from 21.0 gals are “two heads and body” design.|
|Bladder||Removable heavy duty Butyl bladder suitable for use with potable water isolates water from tank eliminating tank corrosion and rust in the water.|
|Connection||Epoxy coated system connection.|
|Air Valve||Air valve inside a protective nipple and secured by a galvanized threaded plug.|
|Finish||Automotive gray finish paint.|
|Acceptance Volume||90% of stated tank capacity (*).|
|Bottom outlet design||Allows 100% drainage and reduces water stagnation|
|Pressure guage installed||Pressure indicator|
WTL 170 TO 500
- Air valve is inside a protective nipple and covered by 1” 1/4 galvanized plug.
- Epoxy coated system connection.
- Removable heavy butyl rubber.
WTL 600 TO 5000
- Connection with system gauge and system purging available; the top connection is secured by 1” 1/4 galvanized threaded plug.
- Double lifting lug.
- Available with either top or bottom fill.
- Top-Pro coated top and bottom domed strainers.
* Acceptance Volume at atmospheric pressure