ASME Air Receiver Tanks
IAR, VAR, HAR Series
- Designed and constructed in accordance with ASME Section VIII Div-I Code for compressed air storage use.
- “U” stamped and registered with the National Board of Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Most designs include Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN).
- Capable of building to American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and United States Coast Guard (USCG) codes.
- Custom engineered designs available upon request.
- Exterior surface painted with one coat standard shop primer.
- Special exterior and interior coatings available upon request.
Custom ASME/Non-Code Tanks
Elbi of America, Inc. is your comprehensive source for custom fabricated ASME code pressure vessels in a variety of steel and alloy materials. We design and manufacture custom steel tanks for a wide range of application needs. Whether the application involves high or low temperature or pressure ratings, or requires special paint or linings, our custom steel tanks can be ordered and fabricated to your precise specifications. Our capabilities includes the design of custom pressure vessels to meet a wide range of requirements, including air separators and bladder tanks. Please contact us with your tank requirements.View Details
ASME Chilled Water Buffer Tanks
CWT SeriesView Details
Epoxy Lined Water Storage Tanks
ES, EST Series
Vertical Epoxy Lined Water Storage Tanks for Potable Water Storage. Built to ASME Code Section VIII, U-Stamped National Board Certification.View Details
Non-Code & ASME Insulated & Jacketed Glasslined Storage Tanks
NTN - Non-Code Series, NTA - ASME Series
COMMERCIAL STORAGE TANKS
Meet ASHRAE 90.1b (current edition)
80, 120 and 200 Gallon Models
ASME Horizontal Flash Tanks
VFT, HFT Series
Designed for flashing of high pressure condensate into steam and low pressure heating supply mains. Flash tanks also reduce steam pressure prior to returning to either condensate tanks, boilers or discharge into the sewer mains.View Details
Carbon Steel Chemical Bypass Feeders
DB, FB Series
By-Pass Feeders are a convenient method of introducing treatment chemicals into closed circulating water systems.
By-Pass Feeders are ideal for use in hot water treatment in heating systems or chill water air conditioning systems.
Industrial gray enamel finish paint.View Details