|ASME CODE||SECTION VIII, DIV. 1– UM stamped|
|Max working pressure||150 psi|
|Max Temperature||240° F (115° C)|
|DTS Factory precharge pressure||38 psi|
|DTL Factory precharge pressure||38 psi|
|Design: Models up to 12.0 gals||Two shell design|
|Design: Models from 21.0 gals||Two heads and body design|
|DTL 170 TO 500|
- Air valve is inside a protective nipple and covered by 1” 1/4 galvanized plug.
- Bottom bladder flange mount, top with nipple.
- Removable heavy butyl rubber.
|DTL 600 TO 5000|
- Connection with system gauge and system purging available; the top connection is secured by 1” 1/4 galvanized threaded plug.
- Double lifting lug.
- Available with either top or bottom fill.
- Top-Pro coated top domed strainers.
- Stainless steel bottom domed strainers.
|Bladder||Removable heavy duty Butyl bladder suitable for use with potable water isolates water from tank eliminating tank corrosion and rust in the water.|
|Water Connection||Epoxy coated standard - Option for Stainless Steel|
|Air Valve||Air valve inside a protective nipple and secured by a galvanized threaded plug.|
|Acceptance Volume||90% of stated tank capacity (*)|
|Bottom outlet design||Allows 100% drainage and reduces water stagnation|
|Pressure Guage Installed||Pressure Indicator|