Product Series Description
Elbi Non-Code Heavy Duty Residential Glass Lined Tanks
FUSED GLASSLINING – The porcelain coating added to the steel tank interior is the plumbing industry’s time-tested and trusted system for tank protection and every tank is made in the U.S.A.
Glasslined tanks feature include a 1-1/4˝ nominal pipe thread (NPT) spud on top for motor mount or retention tank connections, a 1/4˝ switch or gauge tapping on the air side of the tank, and full-size 1-1/4˝ connections at all needed locations.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty Glass Lined Tanks
- Maximum Working Pressure 100 PSIG
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Anodic Protection
- Fused Glass Lining – The porcelain enamel coating added to the steel tank interior is the plumbing industry’s time-tested and trusted system for tank protection NSF 61 certified/UL. Every tank is made in the U.S.A.
- Exterior Powder Coat – Maximum resistance to powerful UV rays. The best exterior protection in the industry.
- Rolled-Steel Construction – All glass lined pump tanks feature rolled-steel construction to provide added structural strength
- Excellent for Retention Systems or Contact Tanks
- Replaces Standard Galvanized or Epoxy Tanks